Saturday, April 23, 2011

Motherhood can be disgusting!

There are things I realized that I would probably do when I became a mother that I thought were disgusting before having children. Changing poopy diapers a definite, but I'm talking about the stuff that isn't always a given. Like wiping snot from my kids nose and then wiping it on my pants because there is nothing near me to get rid of it. Other things like eating a sucker that my kid just sucked on for 5 mins before deciding she doesn't like it (hasn't happened yet, but I've been told it will.

The most disgusting of all I had to do today. I had to help my daughter take a poop! Yep I was changing her diaper and she was having a hissy fit, turns out she was trying to poop big huge balls of poop! It wouldn't come out so Mommy had to help. I know gross!

Bewarned! If you don't have kids yet, when you do, you will do disgusting things to help their comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment