Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mom Vacation?!

So as my wonderful husband's vacation is coming up, I'm wondering, when do I get a vacation? He's not going anywhere but out into the fields to hunt. That leaves me at home with a baby and 2 dogs all day long every day. Out of the house by 5 am and home after 7pm. He deserves it because he works hard for us, but I'm beginning to think he doesn't feel the same about what I do. Now, yes, I get to stay home with my baby girl and take care of her, so I don't work in the sense that I go to a job everyday, but I work! Its hard work raising a baby and taking care of 2 dogs and a house. Not to mention that I have to remember everything and do little errands for him too.  I am work around the clock 24/7. Even when he is home I do the majority of things Yes, he helps, but I feel like I have to ask him to take the baby so I can get a minute to myself. So tell me when does Mom get a vacation? Its beginning to feel like Mom won't get one until the child(ren) are 18 and out of the house. Don't get me wrong, I love my little girl and being able to take care of her, but I need a break every now and then too and without having to ask for it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should take a vacation and come visit us! :-) I am just saying, you haven't been to the new place yet and we have plenty of room for visitors! Besides, I am turning 30 soon!!! Just teasing hon.

    ReplyDelete