Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazing

Last night my friend, Jill, her daughter Jade and their dog, Paityn came to visit us. This was definitely not the first time they came over. Jade is a week older than Madison and its just amazing at how much these two girls have developed. The first time somewhere around 3 months old (ish) they both cried. If we got one calm, the other would have a fit. It became a little game to them I think. The next time they did better, then the last time they layed together under Madison's activity gym together and Jade grabbed Madison's shirt and they held hands. It was nice. Then last night they played independently for a while and then held them face to face. Oh, my! I was ready for all hell to break lose, but they played together. They held hands and reached for each other. They talked to each other.

I just find it amazing that 2- 5 month old girls can interact with each other as they did last night. It makes me so happy and so proud to be a Mom. Its so great to see the milestones and growth that my baby has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment