Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its that time of year

When I become a hunting widow. So if I'm a hunting widow, does that make Madison a hunting orphan?

Anyway, hubby had last week off for hunting and plans to hunt on weekends. He has been informed that he cannot hunt like he has in the past because we have a child now that deserves his attention. Since we had the talk about it, things have been better. He took a day off to spend with us and a couple other times took 1/2 a day off to spend with us too. I try as hard as I can to deal with his hunting because he works so hard for us and it allows me to stay home with our baby girl, however, he needs to do his share of understanding and take some time to spend with us, so that I can have a tiny break too.

We've been making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will be fun to see Madison during the holidays. I can't wait to see her stare at the lights on the tree in awe or her reaction to Santa. Look for the fun posts to follow on her first holidays!


Oh and in case I don't make it back here this week - Happy 30th Birthday, Christine! I wish we could come celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment