Friday, January 13, 2012

Our week.

So Yesterday was the first day that I didn't feel like I was on the verge of tears all day long. I still feel like crying every time I think of my grandpa though, which isn't a good thing. I want to be strong for him. I want to remember the good stuff with smiles not tears. I want to spend as much time as I can with him and allow my daughter the same.

I had to take Madison to the Dr because she got a sore on the thumb she sucks and got it infected. She is now on an antibiotic. The Dr even noticed that she has all 4 of her 2nd year molars to coming in at once plus she has her bottom 2 canines coming in as well. She has been so crabby, but since starting her antibiotic she is feeling better and not as crabby. On the plus side she has still be sleeping through the night with all this!

We got some snow dumped on us yesterday. I think it was about 5 inches. After Madison's nap yesterday afternoon I dressed her all nice and warm and took her out to play in the snow. She had a blast picking it up and throwing it at me and pushing it around with her hands. I only kept her out there for about 30 minutes as it was pretty cold. She had a fit when I brought her in and tried to head back out all by herself. Once I took of her snow clothes, she was better and ready for a snack!

We are still waiting to get things moving on getting the house built. We are waiting to meet with the builder to finalize plans. In the meantime I am working on getting our townhouse ready to be put on the market.

I have worked out 3 times this week so far. I think I have done pretty good. I have also been eating a little bit better. Its hard to make such big changes, but I am trying. I've only been doing the treadmill so far, but I didn't want to over do it and hurt myself, like I did last year and put off working out and never get back to it.

I made an appointment for an oil change on my truck for tomorrow and then a hair appointment for after that. These appointments mean Dan gets to take care of Madison by himself for the whole morning and part of the afternoon. I think this will be the longest he has had her by himself. I can't wait to see how it all goes as she is a momma's girl!

I have also realized in the next few weeks I have to make an appointment for Maggie for her heartworm testing and we need to reschedule our appointment to get Dan's 401K rolled over. Not too mention I need to get Madison's Pediatrician's office and Walgreens our new insurance cards as I didn't have them when I took her the other day. It seems as though my  To DO List is growing instead of shrinking. Anyone wanna come help????

1 comment:

  1. At some point, I will have to plan a trip up there again or you here...we need to make this happen.

    ReplyDelete