Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm a weeping mess!

Why is it that since becoming a mom I've become a weeping mess?! I just don't understand it. The first couple of weeks I would have blamed it on the hormones, but they should have leveled out by now. I watched a video of a little boy running to his dad, that had been gone for a while (military) and it made me cry. Even some commercials have me crying. My little girl's first laugh yesterday made me cry! I'm sitting here typing and I'm crying. I'm not sad. I'm not depressed! So what is the deal?! Have I been bitten by the crying bug? Has some monster invaded my body and its evil goal is to rid me of every tear I could possibly make?

1 comment:

  1. I cry alll the time! Most of the time I'm just watching Jade do something new or even sleep and I think about how awesome she is or how I can't believe she's able to do something (I cried the first time she was in her excersaucer) b/c I don't want my baby to grow any more! Don't worry, you're definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete