Saturday, October 2, 2010

Introduction

Hi! I'm Sandi and am 31 years old. I married my best friend, Dan on March 21, 2009 after 6 years of dating. We have 2 dogs. Maggie, a 3 year old black Labrador who we got in 2007 and Bailey a 14 month old yellow Labrador who we got in 2009. Last, but definitely not least we have our beautiful baby girl, Madison Elizabeth, who was born June 16, 2010 at 10:23 pm weighing in at 7 lb 1/2 oz and 20 inches long. As the blog is titled Baby Makes 5!

I have been blessed to be able to stay home and watch our daughter grow. I get to see the interactions of her and our 2 dogs on a daily basis. Plus get to see all of her firsts!

This blog will cover all ends of my life. The happy times, the struggles and even the gross things that babies  and dogs do. Its mostly for me to get out everything that I've been thinking and feeling but don't feel able to do when face to face with someone. Hopefully, you all will be supportive and get entertainment from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment