Thursday, October 28, 2010

I love being a Mom!

I do, really, really do love being a mom! I just can't help it. Its the best job to have. Now I know it doesn't pay you actual money, but it pays in love and affection. Today I put Madison in her crib so I could go take a shower. I took the monitor into the bathroom with me so I can hear her. The whole time I was taking my shower she was yelling & screeching. Just having a good old time in her crib. It was so cute to be able to hear her. She made me laugh.

I get to stay home and watch this little girl grow up. I get to be here for all of her firsts. I get to teach her things as she grows. I get to be here everyday to hear her laugh and chatter, to see her smile and to comfort her when she cries.

1 comment:

  1. You really are fortunate to be able to do that, I know she will value your time with her when she is older.

    ReplyDelete