Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stressed to the Max!!

We are suppose to be moving into the new house starting tomorrow. Well, it doesn't look like that is going to be the case. We will not know if this weekend is going to be a go on moving in until tomorrow afternoon. We need our electrician to show up, sod to be put in, clean up to be done, appliances to be installed & the final walk through to be done! I think it could be done! However, that is if everyone pulls their crap together & gets to the house to get it done! I'm so stressed out & there is nothing I can do about it!

We are suppose to be closing on both places one week from tomorrow. The buyers of the townhouse would like to get into the townhouse that day, but I don't know that, we can make that possible for them! If we can't move this weekend, I don't know when we can move. Dan can't do it all himself during the week next week & we cannot afford to hire movers to do it. Its kind of late in the game for that too! I'm under a weight restriction for lifting so I can't really help Dan much at all! This plan old sucks because what are we suppose to do? Ask people to use their vacation days to help us move? Who would want to do that? Who at this late in the year would have vacation days left to use?

I just want things to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment