Monday, October 8, 2012

Letting the Cat out of the Bag

Well, Here it is. We are expecting Baby #2  due April 28, 2013!




We are in our 12th week. Everyone is doing good! The move was more stressful because I couldn't help like I wanted to & this is why. I have had a hard time hiding the belly for about 4 weeks, so sweatshirts have been my friends, but I'm done trying to hide it. Honestly, this time around has been easier compared to when I was preggo with Madison. I've had no morning sickness, though I did have some food aversions (mostly to beef/venison). If it wasn't for the exhaustion that hit me last week & is still continuing this week, oh & the belly, I could forget I was pregnant & actually have a time or two!

Lets hope the delivery is a little smoother this time too! Another 20 1/2 hours with 18 of them on Pitocin doesn't sound like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment