Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New stuff

There is so much new going on, some of which I cannot talk about at this time, but hope to be able to soon. Lets just say its all good, no I'm not pregnant (I'm sure someone is thinking that) and it could make my life super busy for a while!

In other news. Miss Madison is walking around more, but still prefers to scoot around on her butt. Its really a matter of her confidence and her wanting to at this point. She is saying more words. Mama, Daddy, Baby, fishy, Memaw, Hi, Bye, That.... I know there are more, but can't think of them right now. She has 4 more teeth coming in, 3 of which are molars, so she will have 12 teeth soon! According to the Pedi we should get a break soon!

We went to the pedi today because Madison has had some red bumps under her left eye. Its overgrowth of bacteria on the skin. Nothing really to do unless its bothering her at which point they will prescribe an antibiotic.Since we went today, they weighed her and she is up to 20 1/2 inches. Very fun! She is getting so big.

Ok, got to run and get some sleep since I got none last night due to my allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment