Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How are things?

Things are going pretty good here. Better than I imagined they would since Dan is now home. I really pictured us bickering and fighting for the first few weeks or so of him being home every night as we got use to being around each other all the time again. Its really been quite the obvious. He doesn't mind coming home to find the house with toys strewn all over from a good day of playing with Madison! He actually has told me that I don't have to cook as often as I have been and said I could make easier meals (boxed/mac n cheese type instead of the stew/soup/roasts I have been making). I have, honestly, enjoyed being able to cook big meals!

Madison has really been the problem, well more like Madison's sleeping has been our problem. She's been waking at least once a night lately. We can't really find the problem to make it better, so we are just hoping it stops soon. It actually started the night before Dan started his new job. I had hoped that she would realize Daddy was home every night and that would end it. Oh well, She is at least falling back asleep sooner and easier than she really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment