Friday, October 21, 2011

Starting to feel it already!

I'm so excited! We are going to build our house this spring! I cannot wait! There will be so much to do. We have our builder and our basic floor plan, but there are some tweeks that the builder is making for us on the plan so we are waiting now for him to get the plan itself re-done so we can approve that and move forward.

So I have to start looking at flooring, tile, appliances, stone, cabinets, lighting, etc. to figure out what I want and of course what we can do in our price range. This is very exciting but also very nerve wrecking. We will also need to get our house ready to go up on the market. We will be listing in February, if I have anything to say about it.

We have a long road ahead of us to get to the ground breaking point but we will be there this Spring! So by this time next year I will be sitting in my new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment