Friday, June 15, 2012

My baby is going to wake up as a 2 year old tomorrow!

I can't believe how quickly 2 years has gone by. I can't believe how much change 2 years has made in my child or even how much change happened in her in 1 year.

 She has changed so much in this last year. At this time last year, she was a butt scooter & only learned to walk at about 15 months. She barely said any words except the standard ones (dada, mama, baba, up, etc) & now she has a limitless vocabulary & is putting together 3 & sometimes 4 word sentences, more if you get her to repeat something. She has quite the memory too. She is starting to count & recognize letters as well. She follows alot of instructions too! Tonight, she even put her own PJ shorts on by herself tonight.

Madison loves her puppies! Boo Boo & Moo Moo Mags are just her favorites! She has become Minnie Mouse obsessed! She is still a little Man Shy, but gets over it quickly if that Man plays with her (peek-a-boo is the best). She is such a healthy eater. Blueberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots are some of her favorites. She loves to Skype with people, mostly Mathew & Aunt B though! She loves when we visit Memaw & Papaw. She runs to greet Daddy when he comes home from work. She really enjoys her fishing pole & always asks to go fishing.

This little girl has brought me so much joy & love. I never thought or knew how fulfilled I would be by taking care of my child & doing nothing else (not working) .I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I'm so proud to call her my daughter. I just can't wait to see what this next year brings us & what she is going to do.

I love you, Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment