Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 19 of Pregnancy

 So I've been looking for something to record a little more about this pregnancy. I wish I had done it with Madison, but never thought about it. It would have been fun to look back at it, but alas, I did not even think about it. So I stole this from another blog. Try to do a weekly or maybe just a monthly update of it.



How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain:  6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, since about 7 weeks
Stretch marks? a few new ones on my belly & some on the boobs (don't even want to think about how big those are now)
Linea Nigra:  Not yet (never had one with Madison, so...)
Sleep: Sort of. I can fall asleep but cannot stay asleep
Times you Potty a Night: 1 time most nights 
Best moment of the week:  Getting my 20 week ultrasound appt set!
Miss anything? Wine, but not even that much. I can always go get some non-alcoholic wine too. Its not as good but it does the trick.
Movement:  Yes! This little one is turning mostly. I did get a couple of swift kicks though. Can't wait for hubby to be able to feel it too!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really. Every now & then something just doesn't look good to eat, but thats it
Cravings: Candy - Chocolate mostly, but had a craving for Sour Patch Kids earlier this week.
Gender prediction:  Boy because everything is just way different then when I was pregnant with Madison. Plus if you go by the heart rate old wives tale it points to boy. Of course I thought boy with Madison too & she is obviously a girl
Labor signs:  No. Just some Braxton Hicks every now & again
Symptoms:  The bump in front, some sore boobs, & pregnancy insomnia, but thats about it.
Aches & Pains:  A sore lower back from carrying the bump & a sciatic nerve pain
Belly button in or out? In (never popped out with Madison, so I'm curious if it will stay that way)
Wedding rings on or off? So far on. It still spins on my finger!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Though I think my hubby might say moody. For some reason he gets on my nerves lately.
Looking forward to:  My 20 week ultrasound in 13 days! (No I'm not counting at all)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Thief! Just kidding, I stole it from a friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them in other blogs too. I just kept forgetting about it until you did yours, but I added some, did you notice???!

    ReplyDelete