Saturday, November 3, 2012

Growing up

My baby girl is growing up so much. She is close to being 2 1/2 yrs old, but in a lot of ways she is older. I don't know how to explain it other than to say she gives off the impression that she is 3 or 4 quite often. I don't want her to be older at all. Actually I would love to go back to the days when she needed me most, but  alas I need to let her grow & be somewhat independent. I guess I should be glad she still wants me to get her dressed, though I think she could do that on her own too! She still has some baby type things like she still wears diapers (the one thing I wish we could get her out of right now!)

Today, I am proud to say she drank from a regular cup without spilling a drop. It was her first time too!


She does love to put Raspberries on her fingers to eat them.


She even decides she likes to sit in her Bumbo when I pulled it out to check the safety of it for baby #2

So she still shows me what a little one she can be, but she is just growing up so fast.

I will leave you with this last picture though. To me she was the cutest Minnie Mouse for Halloween, so I have to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment