Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Content with life

Last night while I was laying in my bed with my husband & a baby sleeping in a bassinet next to me & a toddler down the hall asleep in her room, I realized that I am content & very happy with my life. Oh, sure I have the everyday things to complain about like the garbage needs taken out or the toddler is screaming bloody murder for no reason or even the fact that I can't just jump in the shower at any given moment, but my life is beautiful.

I have everything I ever wanted & no I'm not talking about the materialistic things, though I'm not hurting there either.

I have a loving husband who I know adores me & even at my heaviest weight & on my worst day still finds me attractive. He would give me anything I wanted and truthfully he already has. He gave me the best gifts in the world. He gave me our daughters.  I watch him with the 2 of them & I fall in love with him all over. The way he shows Madison how to do things, like fish or hit a ball with a bat & when he walks around talking to Paityn & bouncing her to keep her calm, just it makes my heart melt.

I have my little Madison, who at the tender age of 3 can break my heart in seconds & then build it right back up with 4 little words "I love you, Mommy!" She is my funny, witty, smart & beautiful girl. Some days I wonder how I got so lucky to have this little girl for my daughter. She cares about the small things like when I leave to go some where & she stays with Daddy. I give her hugs & kisses & then she will remind me that Daddy needs them too! A little picnic on the living room floor during a rainy day makes her happy.

Then there is my little Paityn. Almost 10 weeks old, but brightens my days with her sweet smile & infectious laugh whenever she sees me even if it was only seconds ago.

Last but definitely not least my 2 crazy dogs. They make life a little hectic at times, but are too lovable & cute to forget.

Its a wonderful beautiful life! I can't believe its mine. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up & it will all be gone, but I get up every morning & thank God that I get another day of it.

I hope anyone reading this experiences this feeling of udder happiness & contentedness!

No comments:

Post a Comment