Thursday, February 10, 2011

Disappointed

So today was my follow up with the Dr for my headaches and shoulder. Things are better with the headaches. I went 3 weeks without any and then over the weekend and Tuesday night I had them. They weren't as severe and they didn't last as long as they had been. So progress is good. The shoulder on the other hand has been killing me since PT yesterday morning. It hurts so bad that I've been popping Advil all day long yesterday and today. If I was alone with Madison 90% of the time I probably would have asked the Dr for something stronger today. I can endure the pain to take care of my daughter. Well, the Dr gave me another month to get my shoulder better in therapy. If its not better by then we are going to do an x-ray and a MRI on it to find out if I need surgery. Well, this could totally screw up my plans. I really don't want to go through another surgery, so I need to really get this shoulder back up to snuff. I will be having a little chat with my physical therapist about this. Not too mention I will be emailing him here in a little bit about the shoulder pain and what to do with my exercises for it.

On the plus side my daughter makes my day with all the little things she does. I love her smile and laugh. It totally makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment