Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The big day is tomorrow!

Wow, oh wow! A year ago yesterday was my due date, which means a year ago today was when my hubby decided to go to work (driving all the way to Chicago and I told him to leave Bailey behind because I didn't think he would be gone long. Boy I didn't know how right I was going to be! He reached the office at noon, which meant he only had 14 hours (2 am) before I called to tell him my water broke!

This day last year, I felt that I needed to get everything done and my bag for the hospital ready. Its like all of a sudden my body knew something was going to happen, but wouldn't tell me when. I rushed around the house like a crazy person, so my parents would come over to a messy place and I wouldn't have to come home to a messy house. I got laundry done to pack my comfy pants for the hospital. The only thing I didn't get done was grocery shopping.

I had called my mom and told her that I just felt the need to get everything done. Her comment to me was, "It won't be long now." I guess I thought I had a few more days thought. Someone had other ideas though! I don't remember feeling Madison moving that day, but maybe I was way too into getting everything done.

Tomorrow is the day my baby turns 1, so I'll save the rest until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment