Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting ready!

We are getting ready for Madison's first vacation. We are going camping. It should be a ton of fun. Her first vacation, her first camping trip, her first time tubing down the river! This is going to be great! Thought its starting to stress me out! What if she gets sick while we are there? What if it rains or storms (we are tent camping)? What if I forget something? Oh may! See what I mean? I'm sure I'm over thinking this whole thing, but its our first camping trip as a family.

We are also in the process of re-doing our wills, since Madison came on the scene. We should have done this months ago, but things got in the way. Let me tell you these questionaires that they sent us to do them can get so confusing especially when dealing with a minor child & possible future children. I had to call and ask the lawyer questions about where to put information regarding a trust we want to the inheritance money to go into and the details for it. I was told that I needed to write it on a separate sheet of  paper. She didn't understand why they don't make room for it on the questionaire either.

No comments:

Post a Comment