Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pregnancy week 21



Week 21 - so far has been fun with the anticipation of our anatomy scan & then having the scan. We (Madison & I) are heading to my parents today to spend some time with them & to visit my friend, Kristen & meet her new little boy, AJ. Cannot wait!


20 weeks 3 days
Baby is measuring 3 days ahead & at 14 oz.



How far along? 20 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, since about 7 weeks
Stretch marks? a few new ones on my belly & some on the boobs (don't even want to think about how big those are now)
Linea Nigra:  Not yet (never had one with Madison, so...)
Sleep: Sort of. I can fall asleep but cannot stay asleep
Times you Potty a Night: 1 time most nights 
Best moment of the week: Having my anatomy scan
Miss anything? Wine, but not even that much. I can always go get some non-alcoholic wine too. Its not as good but it does the trick.
Movement: Yes, I'm getting kicked & punched daily. Still Can't wait for hubby to be able to feel it too!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all.
Cravings: Fried Chicken & potato salad. Had it last night so thats over
Gender prediction:  Boy because everything is just way different then when I was pregnant with Madison. Plus if you go by the heart rate old wives tale it points to boy. Of course I thought boy with Madison too & she is obviously a girl
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs:  No. Just some Braxton Hicks every now & again
Symptoms:  The bump in front, some sore boobs, & pregnancy insomnia, but thats about it.
Aches & Pains:  A sore lower back from carrying the bump & a sciatic nerve pain
Belly button in or out? In (never popped out with Madison, so I'm curious if it will stay that way)
Wedding rings on or off? So far on. It still spins on my finger!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Though I think my hubby might say moody. For some reason he gets on my nerves lately.
Looking forward to: Visiting family & friends this week & Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment