Friday, March 1, 2013

58 Days!

I'm having a little freak out moment today. Since today is the beginning of March, its dawned on me that I while have a new little baby in my arms next month! I have 58 days until my due date. We are really getting down to the wire now.

I don't feel ready. Yes, we just got the bassinet & swing set up & I've been working on getting the small things we need still plus getting all the bottles washed & ready. So we are ready in that regard, but I'm still freaking out.

My fears seem to be getting the worst of me today. I'm wondering if I'm ready for 2 kids. If I've prepared Madison enough for a sibling. If I can handle 2 children & 2 dogs by myself during the day. Can my marriage really survive another child. Do I have the energy to do this. Do I have enough room in my heart for both of my girls. Will Madison love her new sister. The fears go on & on.

I know it will all work out. We will have some ups & downs throughout our journey, but we will make it. I know it. I'm just taking a day to let it all out & then maybe I can focus on the things we need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment