Thursday, March 21, 2013

Married for 4 years

Another year of wedded bliss under our belts, which now totals 4 years! I can't believe how lucky I am to have this wonderful man in my life. 


It all started on Feb 21, 2003 when I went to meet a friend for a movie & to play some pool. Little did I know that night would lead to a wonderful relationship with this person & he would become my best friend. It was then on Jan 1, 2008 that he proposed & we were married March 21, 2009! 4 years later, we are thriving & living such a beautiful life. Never in my wildest dreams did I think life could be this good. He has made all my dreams come true. My dream wedding, my dream honeymoon, my dream of pets (Maggie & Bailey), my dream of children (Madison & baby to be), my dream to stay home with my children to raise them & my dream home that we built together this past year. He is my biggest supporter in everything & the best partner in life one could ask for. I can honestly say, I fall more in love with this husband of mine every day & I can't wait to see what each day brings with him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment