Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 33



Sunday night I had some contractions. I assumed just the normal BH ones which usually go away pretty quick. Well, after 20 mins & they were still happening I got up to get some water because that usually makes them go away. 20 ish minutes later they seem to be getting a little more intense, so I went to take a warm shower since I had been sitting/laying through them & that wasn't stopping them. About 10-15 minutes into my warm shower they stopped totally. So no big deal.

Monday I had my appt with my OB. I told her about the night before & she confirmed that what I was feeling were contractions, but just practice ones as I got them to stop with a change of activity. She said they will be more common as my pregnancy progresses because the body tires easier. She seems very optimistic that since I didn't really have them with Madison & only went 2 days late, that I very well will not make my due date. Not that anything is 100% in that, but it seems like my body is getting ready sooner this time around, so it seems possible. My OB, then gave me the talk about contraction timing & when to go to the hospital. Of course if its before 36 weeks they will attempt to stop labor, so I have under 3 weeks until that point. I don't want it to happen before she is considered full term, but I'd take 38 or 39 weeks! I go back now in 2 weeks!



How far along? 32 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, since about 7 weeks
Stretch marks? On the stomach
Linea Nigra:  Still Not yet (never had one with Madison, so...)
Sleep: Not much. Insomnia is back.
Times you Potty a Night: 2 + times a night
Best moment of the week: Hearing baby girl's heartbeat
Miss anything?  Not really
Movement: Yes, I'm getting kicked & punched daily. Hubby is finally able to feel the movement of this baby girl & now pokes & prods at her when she does kick him.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all.
Cravings: Mexican Food!
Gender prediction:  Doesn't matter anymore because its a girl
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs:  Had an hour or so worth of contractions Sunday night, but got them to go away with a warm shower.
Symptoms:  The bump in front, some sore boobs, & pregnancy insomnia & being uncomfortable
Aches & Pains:  A sore lower back from carrying the bump & a sciatic nerve pain & the pain of a baby head bouncing off my cervix all day long!
Belly button in or out? In (never popped out with Madison, so I'm curious if it will stay that way)
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Sadness.
Happy or moody most of the time? Uncomfortable
Looking forward to: Finishing off all the things that need to be done before she gets here. Oh & my massage, pedicure & manicure, but those are still a couple weeks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment