Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 36


It seems that I have hit the miserable phase of pregnancy. Nothing, but pains. Pelvic pain & hip pain is the worst. It feels like I'm a freaking wishbone that someone is trying to split apart! Its all worth it for this little girl, just like everything I went through in my first pregnancy was worth it to have Madison. I must admit though, I am glad that this is my last pregnancy. I don't think my body could handle another pregnancy after how uncomfortable & painful this one has been.

Monday is my next OB appt & starts my weekly appts. We are so close to having this little girl in our arms. I can't believe it! Lets hope this contractions have made some progress! As I don't really want a repeat of a 20 1/2 hour labor with pitocin!


How far along? 35 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, since about 7 weeks
Stretch marks? I think my stretch marks have stretch marks
Linea Nigra:  Still Not yet (never had one with Madison, so...)
Sleep: Not much. Insomnia is back.
Times you Potty a Night: 2 + times a night
Best moment of the week: Prenatal massage, manicure & pedicure!
Miss anything?  Not really
Movement: Yes, I'm getting kicked & punched daily. Hubby is finally able to feel the movement of this baby girl & now pokes & prods at her when she does kick him.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all.
Cravings: Mexican Food!
Gender prediction:  Doesn't matter anymore because its a girl
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs:  Just the daily BH contractions is all.
Symptoms:  The bump in front, some sore boobs, & pregnancy insomnia & being uncomfortable
Aches & Pains:  A sore lower back from carrying the bump & a sciatic nerve pain, the hip & pelvic pain & the pain of a baby head bouncing off my cervix all day long!
Belly button in or out? Still in, but seems like it might just pop out soon.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Sadness.
Happy or moody most of the time? Uncomfortable
Looking forward to:  OB appointment on Monday! Time to find out how close we are to labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment