Sunday, April 28, 2013

Due Date!

Well, here we are at my due date. A little disappointed I made it this far as this one seemed to want to come & now seems intent on staying put.

She has dropped down super low & has been "engaged" for what seems like weeks. Oh well, I know she will show her face soon or she has an eviction date of 5/8 (10 days away).

So what have I done today? I ran out to Walmart this morning to exchange a sun dress I bought Madison that I apparently got too big & to get some potting soil. Walmart didn't have the size I wanted just the small bags, so I ended up over at Lowes. At Lowes I found my potting soil & I also found 2 bushes for the front of the house! Sweet deal! Then we decided to work outside since it was going to be so nice out today..Dan was going to till but the tiller stopped working after one row. Oh well, at least he never had to pay for it. I decided to rip out about a 5 ft by 20 ft. section of sod & start putting in my roses. I got that ripped out & my 2 roses in the ground. I still have to put my hydrangea in, but that was enough for me today as I'm hurting a little from it. Our dirt isn't the easiest to dig in as its more clay like than anything & it was pretty wet still. I must say I'm pretty proud of all the stuff I accomplished today as its not easy moving around 9 months pregnant!

After that I had to run to Ace for some fabric to put down to keep the weeds at bay. Then I decided I deserved a blizzard from DQ. Yep! Ever since I've been sitting my butt down & watching shows with my favorite almost 3 year old (Madison).

I'm looking forward to a BBQ pulled pork sandwich & coleslaw for dinner! Just trying to enjoy the last moments/days before this little one shows up. As I'm a ticking time bomb now.

I will leave you with my 40 week picture.


Now lets hope she comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment