Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 37


Today I went to my 1st weekly OB appt. We are on our way to having a baby soon. I am 1 cm dilated already. This is 3 weeks ahead of where I was with Madison! Of course 5 days after that my water broke with Madison, so lets see what happens!

I want her to be a healthy baby girl, but I'm ready for her to be here. I'm ready to hold her in my arms & kiss her little face.


How far along? 36 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, since about 7 weeks
Stretch marks? I think my stretch marks have stretch marks
Linea Nigra:  Still Not yet (never had one with Madison, so...)
Sleep: Not much. Insomnia is back.
Times you Potty a Night: 2 + times a night
Best moment of the week: Watching my first born find Easter Eggs & discover her Easter basket on Easter morning!
Miss anything?  Not really
Movement: Yes, I'm getting kicked & punched daily. Hubby is finally able to feel the movement of this baby girl & now pokes & prods at her when she does kick him.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all.
Cravings: Mexican Food!
Gender prediction:  Doesn't matter anymore because its a girl
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs:  Just the daily BH contractions is all. 
Symptoms:  The bump in front, some sore boobs, & pregnancy insomnia & being uncomfortable
Aches & Pains:  A sore lower back from carrying the bump & a sciatic nerve pain, the hip & pelvic pain & the pain of a baby head bouncing off my cervix all day long!
Belly button in or out? Still in, but seems like it might just pop out soon.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Sadness.
Happy or moody most of the time? Uncomfortable
Looking forward to:  My next OB appt on Monday & holding my new baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment