Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GRRR Set backs!

Well, I've had a setback in working out. I've been having a headache off and on for 5 days now. I tried working out through it on Monday and I just couldn't manage a full workout. I think I managed 10 mins on the treadmill and that was it. So I went to the Dr today and she diagnosed me with Cervicogenic Headaches. Its basically a headache caused my a tensed muscle. In my case its the muscle that goes from the base of my head down my neck and into my shoulder. This then explains my neck and shoulder pain as well. Its all on the right side. Well, the Dr is sending me to physical therapy. My first appt is Friday, so until I get the ok to go ahead I can no longer work out! I'm pissed about it, but happy I have answers. The Dr prescribed me muscle relaxers too, but I can't take those because I'm alone with the baby and they can make me so sleepy I may not hear her in the middle of the night or be able to function enough to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment