Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Relief

Friday, I finally went to PT for my headaches, shoulder & neck pain. Not only are the headaches caused from the tight muscles but adding to it is a weak rotator cuff in my right shoulder. You know its bad when your left arm is stronger than right arm (that is when your right handed). I have some stretches to do for all the issues, plus using some heat from the heating pad. I get to go to PT twice a week. I'm suppose to drink out of a straw (to keep from using my neck and causing more pain). There are a bunch more things I'm supposed to do and I'm not suppose to do but there is no way can follow them all with having a 7 month old baby in the house and no one to help 5 days out of the week. I took the muscle relaxers on Friday night. They did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone (Physical therapist and Dr and others who have taken them) kept telling me that they would knock me out, which I needed the sleep, but nothing. I guess its on to suffering with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment