Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rough & Tired - Just want a break

Its been pretty rough around here. Mostly because Madison isn't sleeping well at night, but also because of my rotator cuff issue. This issue has made it hard to do simple things like feed my little girl. Its not like I can rest my right arm with a 7 month old around. She loves to play and be held up in the air like she's a flying baby, but there is also the stuff I can't stop doing, like carrying her up the stairs to go to bed or putting her in her high chair and feeding her.

Tuesday at PT they did some electro-stimulation to my shoulder. It didn't seem to help right off the bat, but within about 24 hours the pain calmed down some, not that its gone by any means. Now I'm just waiting to go to PT and see what they think about my progress and if its possible for me to take a week off to go visit family and friends. *crossing my fingers*

I know it kills them all to be away from Madison and not see her often because it kills me that Madison can't see them often. I want her to know them, to have a bond with them. I don't want her to one day go there and freak out because she doesn't remember them. I'm trying my best, but I wish some of them would come to us and see us more often. It would definitely make it easier on us sometimes.

On another note: Bailey decided to take off on my Tuesday evening. I was just getting ready to hook him on the tie out, out back and he shot outdoor running like a deer around to the front. I had to grab some treats and took Maggie out the door with me as enticement for him. I figured I'd go around front and look for him, if he wasn't there I'd go back in and wait to see if he came back. Luckily, some teenage boy was walking a dog in our little complex and Bailey was trying to play with his dog.  Well, of course as soon as Maggie saw the other dog she was right there too. Bailey  saw Maggie ran to her and then ran back to the other dog. I got close enough that they both saw me and came over to me. Bailey must of smelled the treats in my pocket because he sat right in front of me. Maggie followed suit. I pulled 2 out of my pocket and showed them and started walking back, Apologizing the poor kid who had to deal with my dogs while trying to walk his in this cold. Thankfully, both dogs followed me. As soon as we got back I got Bailey hooked up and sent Maggie inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment