Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can Time Move a Little Slower?

Its not that I don't want my little girl to grow up, because I do and I look forward to all the wonderful things I'll get to watch her do. All I want is for time to move a little slower so I can revel in all of her milestones. Just last night she scooted herself on her butt over to the coffee table and tried to pull herself up. She almost had it too, but her feet were too far under the table. I love that I got to be here to cheer her on and encourage her. When I moved her back, she went right back to the table and tried again. She is determined. First thing this morning when I set her down on the floor to play surrounded with her toys, guess where she ended up. Yep, right back at the table.

She is still trying to figure out how to get on those knees so she can be even more mobile. Oh, boy is life going to get crazy around here soon. That mobility is just going to make me work harder.

She's a week from being 9 months old! I'm not quite sure where all this time went, but soon enough she will be walking around here and it will feel like she was never, not mobile. Lets not forget the talking. Oh, how I love the babbling and the mama, dada, baba talk, but she will soon be approaching knowing and speaking more words. I really look forward to this, but I'm enjoying the now with her and would love to enjoy it for a little while longer.

So can we please have time move a little slower?

No comments:

Post a Comment