Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ramblings

Madison and I came home on Saturday afternoon. We stopped to see Grandpa on our way home. I am glad we went. I am glad we spent some time with him. I have to say that I am comfortable with everything that is going on there.

We ended up going out to dinner that night with my SIL & BIL. It was a nice little dinner until Madison decided that she wasn't having any more of what was going on and had to plant herself in my lap so I could not finish my meal. My SIL tried to take her so I could eat, but Madison decided to pitch a fit, so back into my lap she went. After that no one else wanted to try so we had the nice waitress back up my leftovers and we left. Stinks! Because it was my favorite restaurant & we never go there anymore. Plus they have really good desert, which is what I was really looking forward to, but Madison wasn't having it.

Sunday we went grocery shopping & to look at another house for the siding colors. When we got back it was time for Madison to have lunch. I started doing laundry and all too.

Oh, did I mention my house looks so very different?! The deer heads are done and so are all our famly pictures! My house has an echo now! Its weird and doesn't seem right at all. There is still much to get done. We still need to wrap and pack all those pictures (yes there are tons!), de-clutter the counters & the fridge & then a deep cleaning of the house.

I have also been sick since Sunday. It kind of sucks. It doesn't help that Madison isn't feeling great either. However, today is my last day of laying around because I have appointments the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment