Monday, February 27, 2012

House Update

We are moving along at a good pace now. We are about a month from breaking ground. I can't believe it! We have the flooring picked out, although after picking out the cabinets I do need to change the tile in the master bath so I can get the countertop I want. We picked out the cabinets & most of the countertops. I think we have decided on getting the cushion close drawers with dovetail for the kitchen. Our trim has been picked out too. I need to decide what I want for my granite countertops in the kitchen.  We also have all the appliances picked out. There is still a lot that needs to be decided, but our contractor is in the process of securing the construction loan.

The townhouse is finally ready to go onto the market! Our realtor is coming over tonight for us to sign the paperwork & will put our sign out front tonight! I can't believe we are really selling now. This day seemed like it was going to take forever back in November!

In other news, I am down a pants size! I've been on my treadmill 6 out of the last 8 days! I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Well, the wee one beckons!

No comments:

Post a Comment