Monday, February 20, 2012

Update

So lets go back to the things I wanted to do this year. Here is the list of things I wanted to do.

1. I want to begin and stay working out at least 2 times a week This leaves me at least Sat & Sun when Dan is home, if Madison isn't in a cooperative mood.
2. I want to get the crappy food out of my house.
3. I want to get out of the house more often.
4. I want to be more patient with my husband. I have all the patience in the world for Madison, but not for Dan for some reason.
5. I want to stop letting people get to me.
6. I want to get my townhouse up on the market and my house built.
7. I want to find new things for Madison and I to do
8. I want to have baby #2 (however, some of the other things listed need to happen first)
9. I want get my husband to take a mini-vacay just the two of us.
10. I want us to spend more time together as a family
11. I want us to spend more time with our extended families.

I have been off/on so far with working out. I missed a few weeks because I went to my parents & I was sick, but I am back to using the the treadmill. I have made a deal with Dan that if I go 2 weeks straight with the treadmill I can join the gym and get myself into nutrition counseling & a personal trainer there.

I have gotten most of the crappy food out of my house & its staying that way. I gave up having soda in my house. I'm not saying all the sweets will go, but it will go to the point that I have to make it to have it, which will cut back on how often I have it.

I have been getting out of the house more often. Taking Madison on walks since its been so nice. Its great.

I am still working on patience with Dan.  I think I've been better about it but not where I would like to be yet.

Letting people get to me... hmmm... no one has got to me lately so I guess bonus!

We are almost ready for the townhouse to be up on the market. I'm hoping in the next few days I will finish up the cleaning so our agent can come in and do whatever it is she needs to do to get our house up. We are in the final stages of planning for the house to be built. Our builder will be submitting for the construction loan to build & then we will be ready! So excited about that one!

I have been looking for things for Madison and I to do. I'm researching and trying to find some crafts & learning stuff for us. We haven't done anything different other than going to see my chiropractor.

Baby #2 is not on the way yet. We are on hold because of my liver function test. We have 4 1/2 weeks until I get to re-test for that.

So far no luck on a mini-vacay for the two of us, however, we did just have our first date night since October!

We haven't been spending more time together as a family yet, but we have been running a lot of errands together.

Spending more time with extended family. We need to get on this. We did have dinner with his sister, a couple weeks ago, but we need to do more. We need to get up to his parents and see them. We are going as a family to see my grandparents this weekend.

So as you can see I am making strides, but things are busy and its very hard to do these things with so much going on. I am trying. I want to be better mentally, physically and well, all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment