Friday, February 3, 2012

Contemplating...

So I had been doing good working out while I was home, however, since I have not been there this week, I have not worked out.  I know I need to do more than this. I know I need to keep my butt in gear with all this so I can be healthy for myself, my husband, my little girl and any future children we may have. So I have been doing a lot of contemplating. I think when I get home I'm going to look into a gym to see if I can find one with reasonable membership fees & maybe even childcare so I have no excuse not to go. I also want to look into working with a nutritionist again. Of course, I don't want to spend a ton of money as we are building a house soon.  I will need to have a chat with my husband about all this and see what he says too. I hate this feeling of being so big.

I am hoping I can at least find a nutritionist to work with so if we do decide to move forward and end up pregnant, maybe it can be a help to not gain as much weight & be healthy for myself & growing a baby. I would love to get into a gym too, maybe even get a personal trainer to push me.

I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment