Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The sign is out front. The pictures have been taken & its out there on websites now! I can't believe we finally did it. Its been a lot of work to keep the place clean and in shape for a showing with a toddler running around here. Can't really pen her in, so its just doing the best we can at this point.

There is so much I have to do to keep the house straightened up and cleaned, plus more that I need to do if & when we get a showing, that I had to write myself a list. I am going to transfer that list to my phone so that I have it all the time. I know crazy.

I still need to get my truck ready to drive around with a toddler & two Labradors when we do get a showing. They could just stay home in their crates if they didn't bark like mad when people came over.

I'm still getting up at 5:30 am to workout on the treadmill, then shower & dress so that I can begin my day of cleaning. I try to at least get 30 mins to sit and have a cup of tea before the wee one decides she is going to get up for the day. Between the cleaning & cooking plus chasing after Miss Mess I am exhausted by 9 pm. On the plus side I have been sleeping much better! Too bad I still don't feel like I get enough sleep.

Since I started working out I am down a pants size (from 18 to 16) & the new pants are starting to feel lose all the way through already! If this keeps up by the end of the week I will be wearing a belt to keep these up & in about another week after that I'll need the next size pants (which will put me at the smallest I've been in 5 years).

Portion control has been a goal for me. I'm trying really hard to keep them small & eat a few small snacks a day too. I'm really trying to get healthy right now. Do I have a goal to be a certain weight? not really. As weight would be nice to lose, I'm more looking for being healthy. I do love to see the numbers go down whether they be pounds, pants size or just plain inches (wish I would have measured my inches before). I'm just happy to see  & feel that my clothes are fitting better. I am feeling better. I have more energy to chase the wee one and hope to have more with every step I take to getting healthier.

Well, I need to go change someone's diaper! Oh, and finally get her off to sleepy land, then I can clean up the lunch dishes, take the dogs out & get the mail. Guess I could throw in there picking up the toys she pulled out this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment