Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update 2

I wanted to give another update as we are in a new month.


1. I want to begin and stay working out at least 2 times a week This leaves me at least Sat & Sun when Dan is home, if Madison isn't in a cooperative mood.  Work in some other type of exercise (balance ball/yoga/workout video) 
2. I want to get the crappy food out of my house.
3. I want to get out of the house more often. (more fun stuff)
4. I want to be more patient with my husband. I have all the patience in the world for Madison, but not for Dan for some reason.
5. I want to stop letting people get to me.
6. I want to get my townhouse up on the market and my house built.
7. I want to find new things for Madison and I to do
8. I want to have baby #2 (however, some of the other things listed need to happen first)
9. I want get my husband to take a mini-vacay just the two of us. 
10. I want us to spend more time together as a family adding in fun stuff too.
11. I want us to spend more time with our extended families.


Working out has been great I've been doing at least 4 times a week on the treadmill for about 20 mins each time.  I am really enjoying it now. I look forward to getting up and working out. It gives me more energy to get things done & to play with Madison. I feel better. I can see the difference in my body & in the numbers on the scale.  I swore I would never let myself get over 200 lbs, but I did, though as of today I can say that I am below that again (not by much, but enough to make me happy) I am down to a size 16 from a size 18, though my 16's are now starting to feel loose enough that I need a belt now, so I'm sure a week or two more at this and I will be down another size! Sweet!  With the workout though I need to find a way to work in a few sessions a week on my balance ball or doing something else. I almost bought myself the 30 day shred video, but I don't know that I have enough room in my living room to do it. Anyone have it?


The crappy food is out of the house. I have revamped my "diet." Yes its in quotations because I don't believe in an actual diet. I don't want to cut anything out complete. Just to control how much of stuff I eat & how often. This has worked wonderfully for me. I have no cravings for anything, therefore I am not  pigging out & ruining a "diet."


Getting out of the house more often, has been a bit tricky lately. We get out but its mostly to run errands or make decisions on the house. Its still something, but I was hoping for something more fun & family orientated. At least we are doing it as a family.


Patience with my husband. I think I'm getting better about it. At least I hope so. We don't seem to argue or fight as much, so I think thats a plus in my column!


I haven't allowed anyone to get to me lately, but then again I haven't been around the ones that usually do, my family. I guess we shall see how that goes next week (possibly).


The townhouse is up on the market! Yay! Its been a pain to keep clean & show ready everyday when we haven't had one showing yet! Tonight we meet with the builder to go over our plans & hopefully will come home with a date for breaking ground. Something tells me its going to be April not this month, but we will deal.


I still haven't found new things for Madison & I to do. Suggestions? Right now we mostly stay in and play with toys or run errands together & when its nice out we go for walks, stopping for a cookie at the bakery on occasion.


Baby #2 is still on hold as I still have to undergo my retesting of my liver function. Which should be happening soon! 


Mini-vacay has gone no where.


We are spending family time together a lot. We have our nightly dinners & play time after dinner. Plus the weekends we spend a good portion of time together now that hunting is over & there is no ice to ice fish. I'd like it if we could find some fun things to do as I said above about getting out more.


We still need to work on spending more time with hubby's family. As I still see mine about once a month for a week. We haven't seen his family much at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment